THE "E-AvAtAr''s

THE "E-AvAtAr''s
Tuesday 9 February 2010

Get to know US

We are a group of international postgraduate marketing students at Coventry University and we have only one thing in common which is 'marketing'. We are a multi-coloured group and we each have something creative or special which you will get to know as you keep in touch with us.

Maureen: I think life should be a fairytale but it's a shame theres a lot of sadness in this world. I still insist that we should all enjoy the simple things in life like laughing at the silliest things. That's why I enjoy doing all those little things that make me happy, like sports, dance, arts and experiencing new cultures.

Joli: I am a great worrier and I worry that every inch of our land we stand on is becoming a rubbish dump site and that the planet will explode one day. I worry that I will get shot one day on the streets for no reason although I don't have any enemies. So give me something positive.

Jamphel: I am a music and movie passionate person. My family is the most precious asset of my life. I follow peace and compassionate; the biggest dream is to return to my homeland ''Tibet'', which I have never been to till date.

Shreesh: I am a person who believes in the statement ‘take life as it comes’ and hence I don’t worry about many things in life. I am loveable and a debatable person and hence you can have a debate with me on any topic (I will know the topic if I don’t know… because I should win the debate).

Bharath: I am a happy go lucky and fun loving person. I live life to the fullest and this attitude of mine keeps me going. I have a lot of aspirations in life and I’m confident to achieve them.

As you see, we are a mix of a fairytale, a worrier, a music lover and an easy going personality. Hence let us get squeezed with debates, thoughts and of course fun through this blog. To put it in a nut shell….LET’S ROCK !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog for better future... go ahead... we all are with you....

Rapel, Switzerland

;) ;) said...

Keep rocking guyz..!! Expecting more updates from u..

Unknown said...

nice blog...gr8 to know u guys..and good to see u jamphel..job well done...keep up the good work and best wishes for many more blogs to come...looking forward to viewing them all..lolzz...peace.

serdar said...

pusulabet
sex hattı
https://izmirkizlari.com
rulet siteleri
rexbet
4MO

elif said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
DRSD

defne said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
1HA

Post a Comment

E-AvAtAr's Fan Box

E-AvAtAr on Facebook

Followers

Creative Commons License
E-Avatar by Jamphel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at e-avatar.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://e-avatar.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html. Share